Terms & Conditions
You will be charged at the time you place your order. This is because we place orders with the manufacturers on your behalf. Once we order the items, we are often unable to cancel or must return and pay a restocking fee. Therefore we consider this charge a "100% deposit".
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Returns and Replacements
* Returns must be received by Lifestyle Kitchens within 30 days of receiving your order.
* All returns must be authorized by Lifestyle Kitchens prior to return shipment. For authorization – please send an email request to email@example.com.
* All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging.
* Qualifying returns will incur a 25% restocking fee. Please allow 5-10 business days for your return to be confirmed.
* We do not accept returns on trims, mouldings, fillers, panels or assembled cabinets.
* Returns cannot be made after the item(s) have been modified, cut, assembled or installed.
* Lifestyle Kitchens is not responsible for return shipment costs. Any returned product deemed unsellable will not receive a refund.
Non-local orders are delivered by a third party freight company. Lifestyle Kitchens is not directly affiliated with the freight company. Delivery items are subject to some delivery restrictions. All orders are "Curb side" delivery. The delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging material.
* All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes placed on a pallet(s) and shrink wrapped.
* A responsible party must inspect upon delivery. If items are missing or visibly damaged, please inform the driver to make a note on the packing slip or bill of lading. (Please see the missing and damaged items section for instructions on how to file a claim.).
* Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt only. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges that may arise for failure of delivery due to customers' circumstances.
Lifestyle Kitchens offers free design assistance on your kitchen projects with every order. One of our design team members will assist you in creating layouts and renderings.
Customers are responsible for providing measurements and ensuring all final designs and final quotes/orders are accurate. Lifestyle Kitchens is not responsible for any discrepancies.
You may cancel your order and receive a full refund, provided your order has not been processed.
Typically, most orders are processed the same day they are received. Our customer service representatives can inform you of the status of your order and advise you whether or not the order can be canceled for a full refund.
Processed orders will incur a 10% administration fee if they are canceled.
Once an item is picked and processed for shipping, the terms of our Return Policy will take effect. A 25% restocking fee will apply.
* Missing boxes are to be claimed within 5 business days of receiving your shipment. Items claimed after 5 business days of receiving your shipment will not be approved for replacements.
* Ensure to review the condition of your product before cabinets have been assembled or installed. Assembled, modified or installed products will not qualify for replacements.
* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place a claim. Only one (1) claim form is accepted per order – please review your full order before submitting your final claim form. We ask that you are as detailed as possible and you fill out all the information on the form to avoid delays in processing.
* Please include photos of each item listed in your claim and reference each item code in the photos provided. Without this information, your claim will not be accepted.
* Please note that if your claim has been approved, Lifestyle Kitchens will try our best to have replacement(s) available in a timely manner. Expedited shipping services are not available for replacements/parts. Claims can take up to 14 business days or longer.
* Lifestyle Kitchens cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to items that may be flawed or have become damaged during transit.
* Damaged materials that have been cut, modified, assembled, installed, or drilled for hardware will not be approved for replacement.
* Clients will be notified by their representative as soon as we have a confirmed pick up date. Lead times will vary depending on colour selection and stock location.
* Please bring a copy of your order with you. Please ensure all items that are scheduled for pick up are present and loaded onto your vehicle. You will be required to sign off. Lifestyle Kitchens is not responsible for any missing items once they have been signed for.
* If you wish to have delivery for your cabinets, please contact your Lifestyle Kitchens representative to request a quotation.